Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isanna

Isanna

Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Ooc: I'm just calling him Emil Bondevik nao.

Ic:

Being as bored as ever, it seemed like Iceland had went for a random walk. Though, by chance, he ended up in Italy, and was currently taking a boat to some strange island he didn't remember the name of. It took a while to get there, but when they did, Emil felt strangely calmed by it's environment. He tried asking someone where he was, but the just looked at him like he was a lunatic, and walked off muttering some incoherent words. I guess they don't understand me...

Ooc: Cue random Suefrone!
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Suefrone was talking with some people on the island, and they started talking about how there was some strange person on the island. The kept telling her how he looked like he was from the north. Finally after calming them down, she told them that she would look for this stranger. She didn't know that this stranger was not a stranger at all. She waved goodbye to the people and started walking down the street to the docks that usually came with tourists from Italy to see the small nation.

She gave a sigh. No sigh from the stranger. She followed the path north to the main city. She started looking around at the nature, that she usually gets distracted by, then she ran into him. That one person that helped her. She didn't look at him. She apologized in her native tongue not realizing he would not understand.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:22 pm

At first, the Nordic male didn't even notice that people were talking about him. He just kept asking around, seeing if anyone could understand him. After letting out a sigh of defeat, a stranger bumped into him.

"Oh sorry..." he mumbled, realizing he was standing in the middle of the street. She had said something he had no clue of what it meant, but the tone seemed similar to an apology. When Iceland actually looked at her, he was surprised to find a familiar brunette.

"Suefrone?" Emil asked in disbelief. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Suefrone looked up at Iceland, "What are you doing here Iceland? At my home?" Her language suddenly changing. "When the people said a stranger, I didn't think it would be you." She took a step back realizing how close she was standing to him.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:33 pm

"This is your home? I didn't even know where I was." he admitted. He looked around, and then noticed some people whispering things in each other's ears. They happened to see him watching them, so they stopped whispering and went back to doing everyday things.

"Wait, people were already talking about me? That's so strange. But I'm glad I ran into you. It sucks not being able to understand anything." Iceland told her before looking around yet again.

"Maybe we should... go somewhere more private?" Emil suggested, getting a little embarrassed from the glances he kept earning.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Suefronel caught note of these glances and whisperings. She turned to them and yelled something at them in her native tongue, and then turned back. "Yea. Sorry they are not used to northerners."

"Yea, we can go somewhere. Follow me!" She grabbed his hand and lead him to her house that wasn't far from there.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Flushing bright red as she grabbed his hand, Iceland tried his best to hide his face. It was strange for him to blush. And also strange that he seemed to blush around Suefrone. A thought popped into his mind, but Emil quickly denied it.

"W-where are we going?" he asked, as they kept going towards her house.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 pm

She didn't say anything until they stood in front of her house. "My house is where we are going." She dragged him in inside. Once inside she pushed him towards the couch. "You sit down and I will get you something to drink." She turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Norway

Norway

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 pm

ooc: .. Oooooooh, Norge is pissed off now. o3o
yes. Pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:18 pm

occ: ono well there could be one topic that Nor gets Suefrone.. for a bit..

Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Ooc: Nein. Mine. <3

Ic:
Not prepared for Suefrone's push, Iceland fell back onto the couch, a little surprised. She's so strange... he thought as he got comfy on the couch.

"Okay... water's fine." Emil said as she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Suefrone returned from the kitchen, and handed the water ti Iceland. She then turned and sat down in a chair next to the couch. She had her drink in her other hand. It was beer, but it looked like it was soda, because it was in a soda can.

"Now what did you want to talk about? And why are you here?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)   Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around. Not. (For Suefrone <3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia World :: Places of the World :: Europe-
Jump to: