Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX Empty
PostSubject: Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX   Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:28 pm

seriously! ;3; it sucks!

fine. if i can't be america i'll be china...
... no- damnit...
if i can't be china i'll be rom- DAMNIT.
fine, i'll be Fran- NU!
Hungary- NUUU? D: SPA- NUUU?!?
CANA- OH BLOODY HELL!

AUSTRIA?! CAN I BE AUSTRIA PLZ? TT3TT
AND GIVE ME FINLAND AND A SIDE OF SEALAND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! >:C
lul. x3 i'll make sealand with by eb account. plz. ;3;
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX   Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Yes you can be Austria and Finland. Let me warn you though, Deadly was thinking about being Sweden o_______O

Yes to Sealand and Ebz on one account.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX   Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:42 pm

eue

Yes.

Sweden.

Come on guys, you need to give up a country or two. ;w; I'll give up one.. maybe. xD /brick'd
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaworld.rpg-board.net
Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX   Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:39 pm

lol. *shot*

Is this another Ebs account? o3o If so, Ebs, I'll gladly let you be Britain if you want. He's hard for me to roleplay, especially when Italy's scared of him. How can I be scared of myself? -.- xP
Back to top Go down
Ireland~Evelia
Admin
Ireland~Evelia

PostSubject: Re: Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX   Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:10 pm

lolno. n.n and it was america i wanted to be. (i just chose the picture of britain for the luls. isn't he cute? xD)
you can still be britain if you want, i mean... i'll take him. c: but i'm just giving you all a hard time for the luls. xD

i like FinlandxSweden eue and austria ia awesome. o3o i might steal polland.. like. totally. x33
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX   Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Go and steal Poland. >w< I had him planned to be my character, but that was before you joined. Use him. Maybe, if you offer her a giant cherry-cheesecake mountain of epic awesomeness, Cherry might give you America. xD I'll look for some other countries, as well.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX   Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:42 pm

OH MAH GAWD LIKE YAY! :DD *grabs a Poland and runs off into the distance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX   Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX Empty

Back to top Go down

Freaking People Taking all of the Awesome Countries!! DDDX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia World :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: