Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

November World Meeting

Go down 
+8
Ireland~Evelia
Italy~! :D
Isanna
Clarcili
Germany~Russia
Prussia
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prussia

Prussia

November World Meeting Empty
PostSubject: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Prussia rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and took a seat at the grand table. "Geeze, everyone is so slow," he said aloud, fiddling with a ballpoint pen. He didn't know why he'd come so early; perhaps it was that he was sick of being late? Oh well, I'm not the tardy one this time. As boring as it was, a look of triumph floated into his red eyes. "Haha, losers."
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Germany suddenly popped in right after Gilbert, and took his usual seat at the head of the table. He immediately began scratching things down onto paper; preparations for the meeting. He had some difficulty writing because of the other day, when he'd foolishly gotten drunk. He was still ashamed of himself for that, and regretted ever having tasted the jell-o shots. He didn't even notice his brother.

Another figure glided silently into the conference room, and seated himself in a chair. He didn't even greet Germany or Prussia. He didn't even look up. He simply stared at the shiny wooden table, anger clouding his mind. He had just the other day, yelled at Belarus, and hadn't talked to anyone since.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaworld.rpg-board.net
Clarcili

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Clarcili strode into the room, still holding the rose that Romano had given her, her hair bouncing as she opened the doors to the meeting room to find no one but Prussia, Germany, and Russia there. "Oh, hi." she said. She had resolved to arrive on time to this meeting, as she had missed the last one. Maybe this was a bit too early.

Last edited by Clarcili on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:35 pm

The two Icey's followed Clarcili into conference room. Isanna spotted the very man she had been thinking of for a while, and began to quietly hyperventilate. Her older brother glanced at her, but shrugged it off. He continued on and sat in the farthest possible seat from Prussia, much to Jökla disappointment. She sighed, but didn't follow him. Instead, she sat beside Gilbert, really hoping he would notice her. Iceland gave her a confused face and beckoned her over, but his sister shook her head, and stayed put.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 pm

As normal, Italy bounced in just after Germany. Spotting Clarcili, he hopped over to her and sat down. "Hi, Clarcili!" he chirped brightly. He was getting some very strange looks from Germany-Italy never failed to sit beside and annoy him-but Italy was oblivious to everything but Clarcili.

America walked in after Italy, munching on a hamburger. "Hey, guys!"
Back to top Go down
Clarcili

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Clarcili looked around to see Italy sitting beside her. "Oh, hi there, Italy!" she said, giving him a grin. "How are you today?" she asked him, and soon they were jabbering away in rapid-fire Italian, probably about pasta and pizza.
Back to top Go down
Ireland~Evelia
Admin
Ireland~Evelia

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:48 pm

coc:: Why is this in Europe?
... anyways, Screw you people! They're all coming in at once!
Oh yeah, remember in my big long explanation of Ebonyzer how I said she spoke English && Ebzonian? xD And it was kinda a mixture of Spanish and French...?
THERE'S A LANGUAGE LIKE EET. D: IKNORITE? AWESOME. It's in google translate. xDD *shotforeverplz*

"LET ME IN! I AM A COUNTRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" Sealand was at one of the doorways, trying to pry his way past security.

'Oh, sorry Sealand... I forgot about you...' Evelia thought honestly, biting her lip and turning down the table's way, avoiding the gaze of the young man. She could feel his frustration burning into her back. "Probablement seria millor... si vostè no ha vingut a la reunió d'avui de totes maneres." she whispered under her breathe and sit down near the end of the table. She caught sight of Russia... Why did he look so sad? He looked even worse then he did when he was on Jell-o overload. The young woman suddenly felt very uncomfortable and turned to stare out the window. Well, she hoped he'd feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:53 pm

"VVell, VVell... Look who decided to be ze early bird today..." Austria mused, walking past Prussia and taking his own sea.

Finland happily strode and took a seat by the two Icees'. "Moi moi~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:59 pm

"So I was like, oh my god! No way! And he was all 'seriously, dude', and pony was all "BRRSABGHEUBASEOTBS" ..." Poland came in talking very loudly on his cell phone, taking a seat on his own and kicking a foot up. He went on to tilting his head back and twirling his hair, laughing. "...I KNOW! Seriously, tell me about it~"

Ireland came walking in after Poland, grabbing the chair by Germany and sitting down (It was the closest, and she wasn't feeling so well on her feet today.) With a four-leaf clover gripped in her hand, she slammed her fist on the table. "Let's keep this short today, yeah?" She may or may not be hung-over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Lithuania came quietly into the room, taking a seat across the table from Russia. He was very quiet, not uttering a word, mostly because he had nothing to say. He wasn't sure what to do or think... All he knew was that Belarus showed up on his doorstep in the middle of a downpour the other night.
Seriously, that's all he knew. Haven't gotten past yet that...
Soooo... He sat there, reflecting (And breaking the fourth wall) recalling that night. It was something he couldn't help but think over. Anyone who noticed him now would see him just staring off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Oh look! More people! And guess what? Must be awkward now since Belarus just came it. Good luck Lithy!

Belarus slowly entered the room, totally ignore the screaming Sealand. She had her head down, only looking up for a seat. At first, she thought that R- her big brother, was not here yet, but then she saw him, looking as handsome as ever. A lump began rising in her throat, when she noticed Lithuania staring off into space. She quickly joined him, putting on her best smile although feeling like shit inside didn't help.

"Hey there Lithuania!" she piped, hoping he wouldn't see her like he did the other night.

Now I'm not even going to post a whole paragraph for this guy, since no one ever notices him. Anyway, Canada poofs in, sits beside Russia, and begins thinking of maple syrup. The end.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 am

Germany peered up from his paperwork and sent a lingering glare at Poland. Knowing the obnoxious country wouldn't notice, he simply shook his head and resumed his writing. He began to scratch down his signature, when his hand suddenly jerked, and ink spread all over the paper. "Argh!" he growled, slamming the pen on the table. With Sealand screaming and Poland yammering on his phone, it was impossible to do anything. Germany grunted, and finally looked at Ireland. "You weren't even here the entire time last time we had a meeting," he murmured.

Russia suddenly shifted. His violet gaze crept upward, and rest on Belarus.
She was with Lithuania.
Actually with him.
There was a twinge somewhere inside of him, but he ignored it. Ivan snorted. Good for her, he thought bitterly. Trying to regain a better mood, he turned his attention to Canada, who was oddly, sitting next to him. "Oh, hello Canada. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Denmark~Sweden

Denmark~Sweden

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Denmark dashed into the room, accidentally knocking the squealing Sealand over. He grabbed a seat and began polishing his double-headed ax. He began to hum. I wonder where Greenland is these days? he thought. Greenland was his best friend, who lived next to Canada. He'd not been around for a while, oddly.

There was a flash of blue, and then Sweden took a seat near Finland and the Icees'. His expression was blank. It was always blank, and it would always be blank. It's as if the country had been born without emotions. He was completely oblivious to the noise. He looked at Finland. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Spain hopped happily after Sweden, and sat next to Feliciano. "Hola, Italy. How are you?"

Romano, who'd been calling Spain a "Churro-munching bastard" the whole way to the meeting, sat down next to Poland.
It took two seconds for him to get annoyed.
"Can you shut up, you stupid bastard?" he barked. "You're as loud as my damn brother."
Back to top Go down
Ireland~Evelia
Admin
Ireland~Evelia

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:31 pm

"Finlaanddd! Swedeennnn! Tell them to let mee innnnnnnnnnnn!" Little Peter wailed to his adoptive parents, still flailing and kicking the body guards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:33 pm

"Ahh - Sweden! W- When did you get here?" Finland had been looking the entirely other direction, only to turn around and be stuck staring right into the country's blank face. He distracted himself, looking over to where Sealand was, though completely spaced out.
Back to top Go down
Denmark~Sweden

Denmark~Sweden

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Berwald looked to Finland, blinking. "Just a moment ago," he replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Poland was completely oblivious to all the looks he was getting. "LUL. So, I was like tottaly that me, you, and pony could all like, go to the mall after this meeting- - oh?" He turned to look at Romano. "Oh Em Gee, if you don't like it then like, just go away? Duh!"

"Shows what you know." Ireland glared up at Germany. "Just because I don't speak up with you stupid muzzies... argh!" she put her forehead on the table and grabbed it. Poland and Sealand were driving a stake into her head. "Ara be whist, 'ya bloody flah!" she mumbled to the other country into the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:54 pm

"Oh, Belarus." Toris turned his head, sitting up straight as soon as he saw her. A smile instantly grew on his face. "You're looking as beautiful as ever. Did you sleep well?" The only thing that stopped his happy moment was the sudden instinct to look over to Russia seat. The country, thank god, was preoccupied talking to Canada, or at least, as far as he knew.

An uneasy feeling settled in him though. Belarus had never told him the reason she seemed so sad. Last meeting, she wouldn't leave this side, watching her now it was almost like she was avoiding him. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Ludwig frowned. "Speak up with us?" he replied questioningly. As the noise grew louder, a sprig of blonde hair sprung from Germany's tightly-gelled head. He smoothed it back, and began rubbing his temples rhythmically. Don't lose it, Germany..

On the other hand, when Canada seemed lost in his own thoughts, Russia swiveled his head to look at the rest of the assembled countries. His gaze was snagged on the scene of Belarus next to the Baltic state, Lithuania. He avoided eye contact with Natalia, but he caught Toris' eyes.
He stared; simply stared. No emotions overcame his confusion: why was it that Belarus suddenly trusted Lithuania so much? Before, she'd hated him.. or.. had she? He shook his head. Why should he care? Belarus was a mean, obsessive brat.
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:48 pm

"Aww, thank you. I slept well. What about you?" she blushed. She hadn't really ever been called beautiful by anyone. Even the one sitting across the table who she had been dying to marry. She didn't even turn her head to look at him, though she did notice Lithuania looking at him for a second. She quickly glanced at him, just to see him staring. Is he mad? Why? Is he angry that I'm sitting here? Or just surprised? Wait...Why should he be? If he hates me, then why should he care who I sit with! That bastard... Thinking about it was getting her angry, so she took a deep breath and brushed it off. Probably just surprised... she decided.

Finally out of his daze, Canada gave his neighbor a small 'huh?'. He looked over to Ivan, only to see him staring at someone across the table. That's Lithuania right? he asked himself. He then noticed the scary girl beside him. Wasn't she usually with Russia? Well...not with...basically holding him and begging him for marriage. Maybe something happened...

"Hey Russia? You okay? You don't look to happy... Plus Belarus isn't sitting beside you...Did something happen?" he asked quietly, having to poke Ivan to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Russia was silent for a moment, and then answered the North American country, "Well.. I.. Don't worry about it, Canada. You wouldn't want to get involved." He tried to sound as nice as possible, but it was difficult. Anger clouded his vision, which made it hard to sustain his normal, cheery self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:08 pm

"Aye. In case you hadn't noticed, you bunch have the tendency to lose your head, right 'n quick, 'ya do." Ireland stared up at Germany out of the corner of her eye, smirking in amusement at his clear frustration.

"Just wonderfully." He caught himself looking at her in wonder. A delicate red rose color appeared on his face, and he found the same starting to happen to himself, or at least that's what it felt like. Though, the moment was ended once he saw her glancing back at Russia. He the urge to look over Belarus' shoulder once again and - - - oh god! He was staring! He suddenly stiffened in fear of the country and turned away from his little sister, facing the table promptly. Toris would have stayed like that for the rest of the meeting hadn't he caught the short look of anger on Natalia.
He pondered on this for a second. Perhaps, things were different now. Maybe now would be a good time to try to step up to her again, his crush-since-childhood. "Belarus..." Lithuania started, saying her name sweetly to grasp her attention. "I was just thinking, maybe you'd like to go to dinner after the meeting?" A memory came flooding in of the last, and only date, he had with her. It lasted only three minutes and resulted in her breaking all of his fingers.
It was a good chance to take.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:39 am

That was true. The meetings always went haywire quite quickly, but, some people tended to stay unnoticed. As annoying as Britain's sister was, he had to agree with her. "Then I'll try to keep this one from heading in that direction." He gave a nod to Ireland, and then stood up.
"Alright, quiet! Seeing the flow of arrivals has ceased, then we will will begin the meeting!" he shouted. Clearing his throat, he said, "The Axis is faring well, and I have banned the use of jell-o and vodka." Ludwig sat down.

Russia expected America to stand up an exaggerate about how great the Allies were doing, even when they'd lost two members.
Though, Ivan was sure, Belarus and Lithuania might end up joining them, since they were so happy.. No matter, Russia thought, I will win this game of wits, and they will all bow before my might. He smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:34 pm

"The Allies are doing well too." America said, putting down his shake and standing up. "We might have lost two members, but we're still strong enough to beat the pants off of anyone who stands in our way." He glared at Russia. "So don't try anything."

Surprised by America's lack of enthusiasm, Italy shot a glance at Germany, looking for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November World Meeting   November World Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

November World Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next