Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dreams of Past Times..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Dreams of Past Times..    Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Germany sank into his bed, weary after a long day of screaming at Italy, trying to get him to toughen up. Sleep came quickly.

Unexpectedly, he fell into a dream. He found himself standing on a hillside, where a battle raged below. What IS this? he thought. The sight below was disturbing; bodies lay splayed over the clearing, each soaked and bathed in blood, with a touch of gore. Many other men bore swords and other weapons, fighting to the death. Germany almost felt as if he was going to be sick, but surprisingly, he found himself charging forward. His body wasn't responding to his commands, but rather, he was only viewing the scene through the eyes of the unnamed boy. He hadn't a chance to glance downward at his clothing, as he found himself tugging out his sword, and slicing his way into the heart of the battle.

"Gyaaa!" the boy Germany was seeing through screamed, dashing forward to slash at a group of soldiers. He killed two instantly, but three more remained, practically untouched. This boy is skilled in the ways of the sword, Ludwig observed. The boy managed to kill the three remaining soldiers easily, before moving on. It seems like he's searching for something specific..
Abruptly, the boy skidded to a halt. There was a large, menacing figure standing before him, who was pulling the blade of his massive sword out of the stomach of what was supposed to be a very beaten-up soldier. The man turned his head, and grinned widely. "Well, if it isn't ol' Germania's grandson," he bellowed, uttering a cruel string of laughter. "I see you beat my guards."
Germania's grandson?! Germany thought, mystified. Then the person I am seeing through is a relative of mine.. But who?
"Yes, I'm Germania the Great's grandson.. is that a problem?" the mystery boy growled in a challenging tone.
The man who Germany guessed was a general replied, "No, no! I just thought the coward would send someone.. bigger." He let loose another bout of laughs, this time in a mocking tone.

Ludwig noticed the boy's fists curl, and his grip tightened around his sword. As quickly as silence had fell, the boy leaped up and brought his blade down onto the general's helmet, knocking it clear off. In the process, he managed to whip the sword at the exposed head of the general, carving a perfectly straight, horizontal scarlet line across the length of his face. The man screeched as beads of thick, red liquid arched around his cheekbones and chin, dribbling down into his breatsplate and making tiny ping noises as they hit. The general's face was twisted in rage now, and he slid his hand over the incision and smeared the blood all over, giving him a frightening appearance; even ore so than before. "You will die today, child; mark my words." With that, he unsheathed his own enormous sword, and is flashed with blinding speed, whistling through the air with clean perfection. Thanks to the boys nimble legs, he narrowly missed getting his head lopped off.
"Come here, boy, so I can kill you!" the general roared maniacally, thrashing about, blade dancing and singing, always mere inches from the boy's body.
It wasn't long before Germany noticed, that gradually, the boy was beginning to tire. He struggled to even land another blow to the raging general, never mind wound him. Then, the boy's strength met it's limit, as quickly as his energy had flowed.
The general smacked the boy with the flat side of his blade, sending him rocketing through the air like a black bullet. Oh no.. The boy hit a tree, shattering the gnarled old trunk into a splintering turmoil. Ludwig could do nothing but watch through the boy's half-closed eyes as the general chortled and snorted at the fallen child. "It looks like this war is indeed won, little Ludwig. Won indeed."

The dream ended with a frightening stop. Heart pounding, Germany opened his eyes. What had the general said before the dream had faded? He knew all too well.
He'd said Ludwig.

Ludwig Beilschmidt and Ivan Braginski
--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hetaliaworld.canadian-forum.com
Italy~! :D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:52 pm

You told me to post. So, I'm posting. :3

IC:

Italy stood on Germany's doorstep, banging on the door, and yelling his friend's name. "Germany!" he called. Finally, Feli gave up on waiting and let himself into the house, seeing as Ludwig had left the door unlocked. "Germany!" he yelled, racing up the stairs to his friend's room. Quietly, he knocked on the door, and said, Germany, I can't tie my shoelaces."

OOC: Fail, Feli, Fail. *shot*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Ludwig blinked at Italy burst through the door. It was all so dizzying.. Confusing.. "Italy," he began slowly, "Did you know someone called Holy Rome as a child?"

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Feli stopped in the doorway, tilting his head a little to the side. "Yes. Why do you ask?" he said, confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 pm

For a moment, Germany caught his breath, unsure of how the northern Italian would take the discovery. "He.. He's me. I was Holy Rome, and he was I.. Er.. Is I."
His face felt hot with embarrassment, knowing that he'd been in love with the girlish-looking Italy as a child. I don't love him anymore.. How awkward..

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Italy stopped dead, breath catching in his throat. "Y-you're H-holy Rome?" he coughed, eyes widening in disbelief. 'H-how? Holy Rome...died...what?" he said, backing away towards the door again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:53 pm

"Italy.." Germany shuddered, his mind plunging back to the time he'd left for war, spending a moment with Feliciano. One would suspect a rather touching moment, but, Germans are Germans (Eyuup~ :D). ".. I don't know anymore. After I left to war, I.. was defeated.. Overthrown and forgotten. I barely clung to life. And to add to my misery, my grandfather died.." Ludwig trailed off, catching his breath. "I'm sorry, but I just.. don;t know.."

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:55 pm

"...I...uh..." Feli gulped. "You...Holy...Rome...I...what?" He coughed, wiping tears away from his eyes. "I-i'm gonna go get Clarcili to tie my shoes, bye!" he said quickly, dashing out the door, tears streaming form his face. What...Germany is...Holy Rome? How is this possible? I thought... Feli was crying now, desperately trying to dry the tears streaming down his face. And why...can't I stop...crying...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Ludwig got up. "Italy, wait up," he growled, and ran after him. Perhaps he hadn't been gentle enough with the little country.. To make matters worse, Feliciano's shoelaces weren't tied, either. He'd end up falling on his face sooner or later.

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Italy didn't reply to his friend, but he did slow down enough for Ludwig to catch up to him. Feliciano didn't look at him, just kept dabbing at his face with his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Germany sighed, slowing to a halt. He wasn't good with tender or heartfelt moments, but he tried his best when he spoke. "Italy, maybe I shouldn't have told you that.. I'm sorry. I had no idea you felt so strongly about.. er.. your childhood. I knew your brother's was rough, but.. I'm sorry. The memory just came to me.." He fixed his eyes on the ground. What a dumb boy he had been, so young and charging blindly into war..

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:33 pm

"N-no." Italy replied. "I-it's okay. I just don't know...what to think. I mean..." He trailed off, giving another sniff. "Why am I crying..." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 pm

".. I don't know why you're crying, but I do know that you thought I was dead, and that you loved me.." Germany pulled a white tissue out of his pocket and held it out.

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:06 pm

"I...loved you." Feli said, taking the cloth gently and wiped his eyes. How strange. he thought, looking over at Germany curiously. He did indeed remind him of Holy Rome. He had the same blue eyes, and Italy bet that if Germany's hair was down, it would look exactly like Holy Rome's. Same hair colour, too. This was...strange. "Germany?" he asked quietly, tilting his head to the side. "I'm sorry. I must look like an idiot."
You always look like an idiot. he told himself, almost facepalming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:30 am

The western German was silent for a long time. "No, Italy, It's my fault in the first place. I was a little child, and I charged into a battle, unaware of what was about to come. Stubborn. Overconfident. I was beaten quite easily, and left to die after the battle ended, bleeding my life out next to an old tree. If it hadn't been for Prussia, then I really would have been dead." Germany patted Italy's head lightly. He knew Feliciano would end up hugging him, but he didn't mind. For now, anyways.

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 am

Germany thought right. Italy sniffed again, and glomped his friend, almost knocking them both over. "At least I know you didn't die!" he said. "I think I'll still call you Germany, though..."

OOC: Grr...It's too fluffy. D: I can't do fluff very well with these two. It makes me think GerIta, and then I go, "OH HELL NO. D:<". *shot*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:55 pm

ooc: Well, not really fluffy.. Italy's just a loving person in general, and Ludwig thinks this is very awkward. xD

ic:

"Hey!" Ludwig barked, pushing him off, though not too roughly. Dusting himself off, he said, "Yes, please keep calling me that. Now, hurry up, or you'll be late for training."

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:36 pm

"Okay! Andiamo!" he said, grabbing his friend's hand and pulling him along. Feli seemed as happy as he always was now. Maybe it was because the shock of the whole thing had worn off, but the Italian felt a sense of calm. All was good to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Past Times..    

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Past Times..
Page 1 of 1