Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Le Cough and Die

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ireland~Evelia
Admin

PostSubject: Le Cough and Die   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 am

ooc;; Because If I'm sick, my country-self has to suffer too... >:C ya'll can get sick too or whatever if you want or just leave this topic alone. I'm just bored. xD bic;;

Evelia crumpled over the counter, holding herself up by grabbing onto the sink edges. She started at her reflection in the mirror with a wary expression. Her face was red and a sweat had long since broken out. She hissed through her teeth in frustration. She had only come into the bathroom to grab a glass of water, and in the end, it had turned out to be a bad idea. Her head was light-headed and she felt as if she were going to pass out. It couldn't be helped. A strange new string of the flu broke out in her home, poisoning a good populations of her people, and throwing herself over the edge.
Doctor said she'd have to stay in bed, but she couldn't help herself, she was so thirsty; Laura had sent her maids and other friends home in hope they didn't catch the same thing she had, things had to be done herself. "Nom├ęs una mica seria suficient ..." she muttered, talking to herself and dragging herself back up for a moment, long enough to grab a small, nearby paper cup and fill it with sweet aqua.
She then relaxed her body and fell to her knees, leaving the water running. The country greedily drank in the water.
The real question;; could she make it back to bed? An even bigger question;; could she make it to the kitchen and get some jell-o?
The young woman suddenly broke into a harsh coughing fit, to the point she was gasping for breathe. Probably not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Cough and Die   Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:42 am

OOC: I'm not sure who to enter into this topic. o3o -scanning over many accounts-

Ludwig Beilschmidt and Ivan Braginski
--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hetaliaworld.canadian-forum.com

Le Cough and Die
Page 1 of 1