Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Christmas Celebrations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daessia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:37 pm

"Good, good!" he replied jubilantly, patting Italy on the back, laughing. "But please, don't go through the trouble, it's too cold outside." It seemed he'd completely ignored being called Vlad, which, truly, wasn't his name at all..
Though, one would suppose, it was hard not to call him that, because of the shiny white fang hanging out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Ivan fingered the petal of a sunflower. He hadn't brought the gift that he was originally going to bring. It had been for Belarus, as much of a pain in the butt she had been. It was a delicate, hand-made glass swan. But since their feud, Russia had stored it away in a closet, far in the depths of his clothing and other personal belongings. He frowned. Why did I even bother..? The stupid thing took days to make, and yet I was blind to what a person she was.. Why had he bothered was a good question indeed.. it wasn't like had had feelings for her.. Especially now, since she was apparently taking a liking towards Lithuania, one of Russia's personal servants. Shaking the thought, he tried a couple of other French treats.

Nodding a greeting to Sweden, Germany eyed Romania, annoyed he'd shown up. The two hadn't spoken since their last confrontation years ago. Then again, he's Italy's relative, and he rarely attends public parties.. Pulling his attention away from his old friend, he stared down at the gift he was holding ever so carefully. In the deepest reaches of his heart, he felt unsure and unprepared. The person he'd bought the gift for was Ireland, whom he owed for her act of cheering him up one day while he'd been down. I don't have feelings for her, it's just a gift of thanks.. he told himself for the millionth time of the day.

Ludwig Beilschmidt and Ivan Braginski
--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hetaliaworld.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Lithuania took in a deep breathe and walked into the house, admittedly very nervous, especially since (for once) his fellow two Baltic states were no where to be seen; yet he could tell, simply by mere instinct, that his former dictator was in this very building. 'Oh, stop with your worrying, Toris. Everything will go fine.' he tried to assure himself and began to walk through the gathering crowd. The entire world was here this evening, what was the worst that could happen? ... Bad question. Alright, as long as they held the same sense of formality as the world meetings... no, not even. Alright, well, he could at least assure himself he wasn't going to die tonight. It was Christmas, after all.
He shook his head of all bad and/or depressing thoughts. Tonight was a holy night, one for celebration and happiness. It would not be spoiled by anything bitter, and he'd make sure of that too. Lithuania brought up a small box that was held in his hand up to his sight, a small rattling could be heard inside. It was, of course, for Belarus. Inside was a necklace made of the finest silver he could find, which he was made sure would gleam in the faintest light like the moon in the dark night sky. In contrast to that was a warm pendant caressed in this same silver, a large stone of amber; Baltic amber to be exact, considered to be the finest type of it's kind in the world, brought from the sea shores of his house. It was easily to be considered the jewel of Lithuania and he could only hope Miss Belarus would enjoy it as much as he did. He spent the last few of his days mending it for her, and his hands had the cuts and burns to prove it (thankfully, he had a good pair of leather gloves to wear tonight, though).
'Things will go great...' a contended smile on his face, he walked slowly through the crowd, unknowingly walking straight by Russia as he did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:31 am

It didn't even take a second for Russia to notice Toris had appeared. His heart seared with hatred, until it engulfed his being. You.. He felt his fists curl, and he shoved them in his pockets, narrowing his violet gaze to slits. He was blissfully aware of he kind of anger he could produce, now, since the incident with his childhood "friend" Belarus. As the Baltic state passed by, he suddenly stood up, and blocked his way. "Lithuania."

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Romano

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:57 am

"Why don't you just go stuff churros up your windpipe and shut up?" Romano's voice growled, and in he came, strangling Spain, as usual. Letting go of his neck, Romano hurried away from him and darted behind Romania. "F-f-France is h-here, isn't h-he?" South Italy stuttered, terrified. On more than one occasion, France had tried to take over him.. a bad experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:10 pm

The baltic state has been in blissful unawareness of the country approaching, sadly dreaming of the possible outcomes of the night before him; He nearly crashed into the large body of the Ally, stopping at only the last moment. "O-oh, Russia. It's nice to see you this evening." shock coursed through him, but he managed to get the friendly banter out, not wanting any trouble with him at all. He brought the present behind his back, folding his arms firmly. "I was just making my way to the tables..." he forced a smile and tried to side-step gently out of Ivan's way.

Too lazy to switch accounts, Evelia nodded her head. "I guess I can understand that, but you already know a few people here... Like look, there's Romano~. And you saw Canada too right? He's here isn't he? I think... maybe? Oh there- wait. no. That's America." The country bit her lip. She didn't exactly fancy throwing herself into the life of the party either, but sitting in the corner of the wall all night didn't sound all to inviting. "Well, if you do get mean, at least take it out on someone who deserves it." she muttered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Yay Poland
Oh my god, look it's me, yaaaaay~!
Poland walked into the room a present kept at his side, wearing a rather fashionable pink and white tuxedo. "This is going to be like a really fun night. Totally." He smirked and walked by the present table, throwing his gift upon it. "Hey France~ It's okay if I bring my ponies in here too, right?!" he froze, catching sight of the stand-off between Russia and Lithuania. 'Just like, what the hell does he think he's doing?" A glare suddenly came to his face, boring into the back of Russia.

Ireland walked quietly into the room. She sighed, present in her hands. It was pretty straight forward, a bottle of her finest moonshine in a sleek bottle with a red bow. She knew the man whom it was for would get a kick out of it, alcohol seemed to be his best friend, just like the rest of her family... Her messy hair let down and swept to one side of her neck for the night. She wore a short green formal dress and a cross of pure gold over her heart, celtic engravings woven in. She certainly wasn't very comfortable in such clothing (In fact, there might be a good chance she might topple over due to these a-cursed high-heels), but it seemed to be needed for the night. Idly, she glanced around the room. Hopefully, the night wouldn't drone on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:10 pm

"Not so fast," Ivan murmured, not allowing Lithuania to pass. He was acquiring an intimidation look now, being just above six feet tall, and always seeming to loom threateningly over anyone he spoke to. It took all his willpower not no raise his voice. In truth, though, it wasn't Toris that he was mad at, it was Belarus. "Are you not.." he choked out. The country could feel the glare of Poland burning into his back, but he ignored it. There was no way that Mr. Flashyponypants would even try to confront such a powerful nation; and at a party, at that. "... The least bit suspicious.. Of why you're being treated so nicely?"

Alongside Ivan's issue, Germany was having his own. Ireland had presented herself in the room. The western German probed his mind for anything that might help his nervousness move along, but he was hopeless. How does Italy act so collected around women? Why can't I?! I'm supposed to be the stable one. Not only was he speechless, he figured it was just a matter of time until Italy figured out that he didn't know how to talk to women.. And getting advice from him..? Unthinkable! I'm Germany, and I will not take advice from that scrawny wimp! So Ludwig shuffled over to Ireland. "... Uh.. You look.. Nice.." he croaked awkwardly.

OOC: lololololololololololololol

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Suefrone looked at Romano, then back to Evelia. "I doubt he would want to talk to me..." She glanced around to look for Canada, but no luck. "Hey can I just stick with you for a while?" She asked with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Lithuania let out a short lived sigh and took another step back, avoiding the gaze of Russia and glancing up past him, catching the eye of Poland for only a few moments. He knew that the country would easily jump to his aid at any moment at any time, even it it surprised many other countries, but not until urgency called. "I'm sorry." Toris chimed, turning his gaze back up to the taller Ivan. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. What do I have to be wary of?" he asked, his voice carrying a ring of innocence.

Evelia nodded solemnly. "Sounds like a plan." she said to her friend, still glancing around for Canada. Alright, note to self, find the bear and you could find the country... hopefully. "And hey, you never know... He loves talking to pretty ladies just as much as his brother." she smiled, "And you'd probably make quite the body guard for the night." She shoulder Suefrone gently, grabbing her attention to where the southern half of Italy was; Hiding like a coward behind Romania. Poor guy. France couldn't be that bad... right? ... ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Feliks = Glare. Glare. Glare. Glare. >______________________________>

Ireland kept on looking across the room, looking for any sign of her brother Scotland or her seat at the dinner tables. The island country had hardly noticed Germany approach her, not catching on until he started speaking. "Oh, gooday' flah." she muttered greeting to him. She glanced at him up and down, nothing it was kinda funny seeing the strong militant in a tuxedo. He sounded a little off today... Was he a little red, or was it just the lighting? Probably the later. "Er- thanks, I suppose." she said, fiddling with her cross. Strange, she was feeling a little bolloxed, and she'd only had a shot or two before arriving; very strange indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:51 pm

"Um...hello? Am I in the right place?" Ukraine poked her head through the doorway, her cleavage bouncing as she slid into the room. boing boing boing... Seeing Russia, Ukraine waved timidly. "Hello, Russia..." she said, not noticing Lithuania. She bounced into the house, and stood up against the wall, looking around with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belarus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Aww, poor Mattie again. Although Evelia and Suefrone have been looking for him for a little time, he had still not been noticed. He had watched the many countries start to poor in, but still, Canada hadn't been seen by one. He sighed, just about to head to the table when he noticed a beautiful woman walk in. His heart basically stopped as he watched her bounce around, although it really wasn't her feet doing the bouncing. Wow... she's sooo cute! Even though she has big boobs she's still cute... he thought with twinkling eyes.

Now as Canada had been starting to fall for her big sister, Miss. Belarus entered the party. She wore a long navy blue dress, with thick straps and a black band under her bust. She hadn't yet noticed the confrontation between her brother and the oldest Baltic state yet. She had passed right by them without acknowledging them. She dropped down the present she had brought, and went to grab some thing to drink when she finally saw them. What the f-

"Hello Poland." she said, really avoiding Lithuania because of Ivan being there right now.

Natalia Arlovskaya and Matthew Williams
Who?

&

Mr. Kumajiro!

I officially support this:

It's all because of that picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Suefrone laughed a little at Evelia's body guard comment. "I don't know who Romano's brother is." She said her eyes still looking for the Canadian. "What is there to do here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillium

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:18 am

Casually, a curvy girl waltzed into the room, a dance about her walk. "Well hello." She smiled talking to herself like the loon she was. Lillium walked gracefully over to a small country, a power seemed to glow about him. On the way there, she set her present on the table plumply, the box thudding. It was wrapped in creamy white paper, a satin blue bow snaked evenly around the box and tied sweetly on the top. Lillium quickened her step, her dancers feet walking silently on the floor. She curtsied to the country she had approached, his thick black hair giving him a sort of mysterious edge. Lillium smiled, her pink lips parting delightfully. "Hello, mister...?" The young country let the words hang in the air, her satin black cape swallowing her silhouette. A deep, rich blue dress poked out from underneath, matching the ribbon on her present, that was addressed to no one in particular.

Last edited by Lillium on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 am

Oh crap, I keep forgetting China's on this account, too! D: Aru...

IC: Ukraine stood against the wall, looking around uneasily. Meanwhile, a certain Chinese man bounced into the house, a present in his hands and a smile on his face. "I'm here, aru!" he chirped, setting the present down with the others. walking over to the food, he uncomfortably tried to adjust his sleeves, which were the proper length for him, for once, and waved over at Japan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:45 pm

"Um, hello. I am Japan. Who might you be?" Mr. Kiku replied. He noticed China wave to him, which was typical of his "older brother". He looked at the lady who came up to him with curious eyes. She seemed like the upbeat, happy type. Someone who would get alone famously with his ally and friend, Italy Veneziano.
Back to top Go down
Lillium

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:52 pm

The country smiled, her long curls swaying as she did, with some unheard music. "I am Lillium. I couldn't help but notice you from across the room." She smiled widely, un-clipping the silver leaf at her throat, and setting her clock down on a chair. Underneath, revealed a sating blue dress, tight at the bodice, and flowing at her legs. Her blue eyes looked at Japan with a certain character, as if she was trying to figure him out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Ivan's blood began to boil over, like a cauldron of steaming water. I can't believe it! She didn't tell him anything! Wrenching his tightened jaws apart, he continued to force words out. "This is not a question, but a command.. Will you go to Belarus, after this damn party, and ask her why she isn't still being an obsessive bitch to me?" With a fake smile, he vanished into the throngs of people, trying to be away from the noise, and the sight of Belarus. To the overly-decorative bench on the sidelines he went, and sat down alone. He hadn't even noticed Ukraine. She's probably just trying to avoid having to pay the fine she owes me by sucking up, so, what's the use of talking to her? What's the use of talking to anyone? He twiddled one of the medals attached to his formal uniform, in which he wore often while in charge of the Soviet Union.

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Overhearing the hostile words coming from Ivan's mouth, Belarus could feel a lump rise in her throat. He still hated her, and because of that, she stood in front of Poland, acting like she really cared about what he had to say. But something had caught Natalia off guard. Why was he talking to Lithuania about it, if he really didn't care at all? He succeeded at getting her away from him, but now it seemed he was trying to get someone else away from her. He's just trying to make me lonely so I have nothing in life... that must be it... she told herself, oblivious to the fact that Russia was actually jealous.

And Canada was still thinking about Ukraine.

Natalia Arlovskaya and Matthew Williams
Who?

&

Mr. Kumajiro!

I officially support this:

It's all because of that picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Germany tried to force himself to look formal and confident. He fail to do so. "Ireland, I'm sorry if I am making you feel awkward.. I'm no better, to tell you the truth. I normally don't come to parties.. Unless you count the sparkle parties I'm forced to go to, of my brother's." He rubbed the back of his neck, still uncomfortable.

Russia suddenly got up out of his chair. He asked one of the waitresses what the events for the night were, suddenly curious. "Well," she responded, "I'm not sure, but I think we're having a toast, opening the presents, and then we're going to have a partner dancing session."
At that, Ivan's worst fears were exposed.
There he would sit, on the bench, alone, watching Belarus dance with Lithuania. They would be smiling, and then the music would slow down, and..
"Are you alright, Mr. Braginski?" the waitress suddenly asked. Russia shook his head, tearing the thought in two. "I'm great," he lied, and retreated to the shadowed bench. The tiny itch that had slunk into his heart had grown into a rash now. I'm not, jealous, I'm not jealous.. I'm.. not jealous.. He cupped his hand over his face, frustrated that he'd fallen to the temptation that he'd tried to avoid for so long: He was jealous.
Oh, so jealous. Jealous that another man could hold her hand, jealous that she could hold his hand, jealous that he had no one. Not his vodka, not his sunflowers. No one. He frowned, not having lost his sense yet. But I don't need Belarus. Anyone but Belarus.

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:54 pm

"Oh my..." a new voice gasped. It wasn't the room she had gasped at. It was in fact the ruby eyed man that was currently chugging down another beer. Gazing in awe at the man, Isanna hopped into the room, heart pumping faster every step close she got to Mr. Gilbert Beilschmidt. Was is love? No, it was just fangirling as the young lady's brother had said.

And speak of the devil.

Iceland was wearing his normal attire, but his puffin wasn't. Mr. Puffin had put on a small tuxedo, and had a white bowtie instead of a red one. Watching his sister, Icey smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand, using the classic "facepalm" to show his annoyance. He then noticed her come up to Prussia, and began talking to him with hopeful eyes. It's useless... he told himself, watching the little girl try hard to catch the moron's attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Gilbert, interrupted from his death stare, turned his head to see a young woman approaching him slowly. This was slightly disturbing.. "Eh.. hallo... " He raised an eyebrow. What was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:17 pm

"Uh...uh...uh... Hi! I'm Isanna, Norway and Iceland's little sister! I took away some of my brother's land when I became a country, but he doesn't mind as you think he would. I may look young, but I'm actually quite smart and clever! I love drawing, music, reading, writing, lots of artsy stuff, kind of like that Italy I've heard of. I also love going on the computer, which is actually fun if you haven't. You can listen to music, find out interesting facts about countries and other things! Oh, and I think that your eyes are pretty! Did I just say that out loud? Sorry, that was a little embarrassing. I've never seen anyone with red eyes, so I think they are pretty and unique. Oh, what's your name?" she spewed, not even out of breath at the end. Her verbal diarrhea had probably cause some nearby countries to watch in awe, but that didn't even matter to the girl that was just dying to know Gilbert's name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Mouth half open, Prussia was slightly creeped out. Nonetheless, he must tell this girl his glorious name. "I am the one and only Prussia, the greatest and most awesome nation in the entire history of nations." He took a swig of beer. "Now, have a beer." His head was beginning to buzz.

--

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   

Back to top Go down

Christmas Celebrations
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next