Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Celebrations

Go down 
+14
Romano
Suefrone
Daessia
Britain~Scotland
Clarcili
Denmark~Sweden
Isanna
Ireland~Evelia
Italy~! :D
Prussia
Germany~Russia
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Lithuania stood there as Russia gave him his "commands" for the night, he was unwavered though, and while the country walked away before he could give his answer, the words still left his mouth firm and clear. "I'm sorry, Russia, I don't believe I'm your charge anymore." Toris shifted his glance away from his direction. "I don't take orders from you anymore." He sighed and caught sight of Poland. 'It's alright.' he called over to his old friend mentally, catching sight of the girl next to him. A smile grew back on his face. "Miss Belarus, I'm so please so see you." he smiled and gave her a small bow, her present still behind his back. He stood back up straight. "And I think you can stop staring at him now..." he added to Poland.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:23 pm

"Hello, Belarus." He crossed his arms, still peering in Russia direction, not stopping even when Lithuania was free to approach him. "I don't think I can... Just, like, who does that guy think he is?" he huffed and finally managed to turn his body away from the country's direction, though still catching himself shooting Ivan a sharp glance every second or two.

"Well..." Ireland left the bottle of moonshine at her side and scratched her cheek, thinking things over. At least she knew someone was in the same boat that she was. "Aye, It's alright." a smile grew on her face. She gave him a friendly punch on the arm, maybe a little harder than she had meant, but affectionate none-the-less. "Chances are this party will be 10 times worse than any party of your brothers, we'll just have to find a to get through it, won't we? Now, where's the beer?" She carried a little look of mischief.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:39 am

Russia simply ignored Poland's glares and jibes. What was the use of starting up? His country was at a strong point, yes, but he really didn't feel like fighting. Not anymore.

Germany allowed a tiny smile to break his lips. "That is true." He, surprisingly and without hesitation, grabbed a glass of beer and took a couple of sips.

ooc: Icee, now would be a good time to get the party going. xD The other events, I mean.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaworld.rpg-board.net
Ireland~Evelia
Admin
Ireland~Evelia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:58 pm

because i can.

Evelia almost looked a little shocked, but then shook it off. "I'm not sure how any one could miss him... He looks a lot like Romano, except his hair is lighter and he's a little more... I don't know... Loud? Pasta Obsessed?" she couldn't find the right word for it. "Oh, per aquĆ­! Standing behind Romano and Romania..." she had to point, the Northern Italian was well hidden from their point of view. "I don't know... I suppose the party only really starts when France begins the Christmas Toast." she added at the end.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:41 pm

"I am kinda getting tired of waiting for this to began.." Suefrone said. She glanced at Romano then asked Evelia, "Could you introduce me to some of the other people?"
Back to top Go down
Sakkan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:44 am

Another country walked into the party, smiling. She liked parties. To the dessert table she went, and tried some cake. "This is very good cake," Sakkan commented to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Clarcili

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Smiling, Clarcili watched her brother talking to the Englishman. Slowly, she leaned against the wall and watched the goings-on, perfectly happy to see everybody having fun. Hm. Big Brother Francis said there'd be dancing, right? she thought. Maybe I can talk Feli into dancing with me... Smiling, the tiny island country leaned against the wall again, her hair curl quivering in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Romano spotted Clarcili, and noticed her staring at Feliciano. He bit his lower lip in frustration. "Damnit!" He shoved his way past Romania and Veneciano, infuriated. He bumped right into Evelia and Suefrone in the process, and took a seat on the side bench, at the opposite end to Russia. Why is it that he always get's everything? Now it wasn't only Clarcili that he was upset over, but everything else.

Spain, in the mean time, had regained his breath, and hurried over to Suefrone and Evelia. "I'm so sorry about him," he gasped. "He.. He gets like that easily."
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Suefrone was just standing there when Romano bumped into her. She was about to yell at him then she remembered to be kind. She curled her fist into a ball then relaxed. She looked back up to notice Spain standing in front of her and Evelia. "It's okay. By the way I am Suefrone." She gave a small smile but then glanced back at Romano.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Ooc: Sorry, I didn't know what to post, and now I gots it!

Ic:
"Umm... Well, I'm flatt-" he began, only to be cut off by a high-pitched tinkling coming from beside the tree. Silently thanking the French pervert, Japan turned to see Francis standing on a platform with a wine glass and a fork.

"Excuse me everyone! I think everyone's here, so shall we start ze party?" France called over everyone else, his voice loud even without a microphone. He was just asking to make sure everyone was actually ready.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 am

"Hola, I'm Spain." Antonio glanced back at the southern Italian, sighing deeply. "I can't remember the last time he was ever happy.. I think it's partly because of his childhood that sent him in this.. state."

Romano was fully aware that Spain was talking about him, but he didn't make the effort to go over and strangle him. He glared at the ground. Why was it my life that had to get so messed up? Why not Feliciano's? After all, I'm the older one..
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Suefrone paid no mind to France at the moment. "I am gonna go and try to talk to him.." She mumbled. She waved bye to Spain and Evelia and walked over to Romano. "Are you okay?" Suefrone asked Romano trying to be as kind as she could.
Back to top Go down
Ireland~Evelia
Admin
Ireland~Evelia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:00 am

"What happened in his childhood?" Evelia asked half-mindedly, not really expecting an answer. She smiled as Suefrone went after Romano. So much for standing my the wall all night. With that said and done, she folded her hands in front of her and threw her attention at France.
Ireland (now with beer in hand), Poland, Lithuania, Austria, and Finland were now all also watching the Frenchman. It was about time this party started.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Italy and America looked up too, and America yelled, "Are we gonna start or what, Francy-Pants!?"
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:12 am

All of Dead's characters looked up, besides Russia, who hadn't noticed, despite the tinkling racket Francis was making.

ooc: I'm that lazy. Deal with it. 8D
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:22 am

For a moment, when Suefrone sat down next to him, he though it was Spain. "I told you, you bas--" His amber eyes widened, and then lowered into a frown. "What do you want? Can't you see I'm sulking over the perfectly good life I could have had?""

Spain closed his eyes for a long time, and then looked up at Evelia. "Well, you see.. Veneciano and Romano's grandfather was the great Rome, as you know. Rome was very fond of art, literature and basically, perfection over all.. Italy seemed to be good at everything to him, but not Romano. Rome tended to ignore Romano, and sometimes pulled the Canada trick on him, simply because he thought Romano wasn't good enough.. To make matters worse, Rome sent Romano off with me, and he didn't seem to like it very much."
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Suefrone tried so hard not to yell at Romano. She thought for a moment. "You still can have a good life. It depends if you want to face the future or stay in the past." She said. She brushed some of her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:17 am

The country sat up and stared at her. What? Face the future or stay in the past? "I.." He found himself beginning to stammer. "I-I don't.. know.. what to do anymore.. All I do is get picked on, because I'm weak. When I was young I was kicked around like a football, because I was weak. I was too boring and clumsy to spark interest in my grandpa's eyes when I was young, and I still can't do anything right! That's what pisses me off, and I can't shake it off! I am a weak loser!"

Antonio gulped, still waiting for Francis to continue. Please don't start yelling.. France will have my head.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:39 am

Suefrone gave a sigh. She thought for a moment then said. "Your dwelling on the past, and you can do stuff right. You just have not found out what it is yet. One last thing you are not a weak loser."
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 pm

ooc: Can this get going already? o__o
Back to top Go down
Ireland~Evelia
Admin
Ireland~Evelia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 pm

ooc:: Indeed. D: bic::

Sealand = Omnomnom. Deserts.

"That's terrible..." Evelia muttered sadly, glancing in Romano's direction, but not looking for out of respect for the two's conversation. "But Romano is Italy too, isn't he? Surely there must be some things he's great at. Pobre noi. At least he has you too look out for him. He may not have liked it, but he's clearly alive and well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Celebrations   Christmas Celebrations - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Celebrations
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3