Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A visit to Canada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suefrone

PostSubject: A visit to Canada   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Suefrone looked at the note she was given and looked back at the door with an unsure look on her face. She took on last glance at the note before putting it in her pocket and knocking on the door, "Hello?" She called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belarus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Heh? A guest? And who's house?

"Who are you?" asked a little stuffed bear, after opening the door. Mr. Kumajiro just sat there, looking up at the new country. His, or her, whatever it was, head was tilted slightly to the left as it scanned Suefrone. It just so happened that it's owner was upstairs finishing a quick shower, so the little white bear decided to answer the door.

Natalia Arlovskaya and Matthew Williams
Who?

&

Mr. Kumajiro!

I officially support this:

It's all because of that picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Suefrone stared down at the bear, Am I crazy or did a bear just talk? "Errr... I am Suefrone." She said trying not to be mean. She looked around at the house from what she could see. She looked at the bear again, "Who are you?" She asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belarus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:56 pm

"Who?" Mr. Kumjiro asked again. It seemed as if the bear never caught anyone's names. Just then none other than the said owner picked of his bear in his arms, and looked at his guest. Although his hair was a little wet, yet he was still dressed and everything.

"H...Hi there. I'm Canada. This is Mr. Kumataro...uhh...Kumarijo? No...ahhh, Kumahiro! Still not right...umm...Kumajiro?" the owner spoke, but his voice was light and hushed, unlike his brother who he didn't necessarily like.

"Oh sorry... Nice to meet you...um Suefrone you said?" he asked, tilting his head just like his bear had earlier.

Who?

&

Mr. Kumajiro!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Suefrone Blinked and stayed silent for a moment, She snapped out of confusion, "Sorry, Yes Suefrone is right. My friend told me to visit you. So i could get to know other countries better." She sighed. She didn't want to be here at them moment but she agreed to meet others. She stood there for a moment then asked, "Could I possibly come in?" She asked nicely with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belarus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 pm

"Nice to meet you. Oh ya sure. Come right in." he said with a big smile. A new friend! How great! This was giving poor Mattie an advantage as well. Maybe with a friend other than currently mopey Russia, the Canadian could be appreciated more. Plus, with enough friends by his side, he had a chance to talk to America without getting scared half to death. Still smiling, Matthew led the way into his house, heading for the living room. He sat in a special arm chair with maple leaf clear as day on the back.

"Sit where ever you like." he told Suefrone, pointing to 3 more arm chairs, a chesterfield, a love seat, and a couch.

Who?

&

Mr. Kumajiro!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:20 pm

She sat down on the couch. "So..." She said not sure what to do. She glanced around, trying to find something to talk about then she finally said, "So what do you like to do for fun?" She asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belarus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:54 pm

"Fun eh? Well... I guess I like to play hockey and basketball... and hang out with friends. What about you?" Mr. Williams asked the lady. He really didn't have much hobbies. Even America was more interesting than the guy there. Suddenly, he was reminded of something.

"Oh, and I once made my brother cry by telling him all his flaws for three hours strait. It was good to get it off my chest." he spoke proudly, remembering that great day.

"Who are you again?"

"I'm Canada..."

Who?

&

Mr. Kumajiro!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:01 pm

She looked at him when he spook of his brother, and his flaws. She laughed a little bit when she noticed he was proud of what he did. Suefrone then remembered his first question, "What I do for fun? Uhh... I like to look a nature. I haven't really played an sports before."

She thought for a moment to remember if she saw anyone that looked like Canada here, to see if she knew his brother but came up with nothing. "Who is your brother?" She asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belarus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:36 am

"There's lots of nature in my country. Like around British Columbia, and up in the Canadian Shield. It's very pretty." Canada commented, talking about places no one knew about, but we actually real.

Now he hesitated with the next question. Either he could simply say his name, or just flat out tell her his opinion on the fat ass.

"Umm... Well... It's... America..." clearly embarrassed to be related to Alfred. F. Jones.

Who?

&

Mr. Kumajiro!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:43 am

Suefrone pondered for a moment then said, "Who is America?" She asked. She looked at him and noticed his embarrassment, "You don't have to be embarrassed. Siblings are siblings even though I am not sure if I have one." She got quieter as the sentence continued on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belarus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:49 pm

"Well lucky you for not knowing him...or even have siblings at that matter. I would much rather be an only child... Oh, I guess France is like a brother too. He raised me... but... now I'm a little scared of him..." Mattie explained. Wow. Is it opposite day or something? Cause it seems like Canada is talking more than usual. Plus he's got his own topic unlike America.

Ooc: Now I must do a bro topic... To the pm!

Who?

&

Mr. Kumajiro!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 pm

"That is kinda interesting.." Suefrone said and pondered of what to do then she suggested, "How about we play a game or something?" She asked kinda getting bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belarus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 pm

"Oh... Okay I guess... Um... What game do you want to play?" he asked, scratching his head all the while. Was he boring? Poor Mattie hadn't been in this situation before. Even being noticed felt like a first to him, seeing as it rarely happened. Try being cool... maybe she won't be bored if you do...

Who?

&

Mr. Kumajiro!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:36 pm

She sat for a moment trying to think of something but came up with nothing. "Um... What games do you have?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Canada   

Back to top Go down

A visit to Canada
Page 1 of 1