Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Insert title here because I can't think of one)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suefrone

PostSubject: (Insert title here because I can't think of one)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Suefrone stood around her house being bored. She decided to go outside and observe some nature. She walked outside and a weak cold breeze meet her face. She slowly walked out of the house and outside. She walked over to a random rock and sat down staring at a tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Romano

PostSubject: Re: (Insert title here because I can't think of one)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 pm

"You aren't dressed very warm," mumbled a voice. Romano slipped out from behind the tree she'd been staring at, wearing a leather coat and hat. He leaned against the cold bark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: (Insert title here because I can't think of one)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:28 pm

"Eh... I don't really mind the cold." She said looking up at the tree still. The branches swung in the wind. She looked to the side of her as a random squirrel ran by. As this happened she had shown a little smile. "What are you doing here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Romano

PostSubject: Re: (Insert title here because I can't think of one)   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 am

The Italian shrugged, with a straight expression. "I don't know.. Just to get away from my brother, mostly. I can't stand him." He curled one fist and frowned.

Last edited by Romano on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: (Insert title here because I can't think of one)   Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Suefrone stood up and stretched, when she was done she let her arms fall to her sides with a thud. She stayed quiet for while, then she finally spoke, "I am not even sure if I have siblings." She looked down with a sign.

She kept her head down but almost jumped when she felt something cold hit her hand. She looked around her it had a lite drizzle but nothing to be worried about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Romano

PostSubject: Re: (Insert title here because I can't think of one)   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 am

"Then you're lucky." Romano sat down on a small rock, a little ways away from Suefrone. "My adoptive brother Spain is a jerk, France, my relative, is a... a pervert, and Feliciano, my brother.." He narrowed his amber-coloured eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: (Insert title here because I can't think of one)   Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:07 am

"Spain didn't seem like a jerk but then again... I hardly talked to him besides to tell him my name and the other two I never meet. I have seen France before he kinda creeped me out." She sat back down on the rock again. It was cold but she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Insert title here because I can't think of one)   

Back to top Go down

(Insert title here because I can't think of one)
Page 1 of 1