Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prussia

Prussia

Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Gilbert sighed, and slumped on the table. Men chortled happily behind him, but he wasn't in the mood to celebrate the way he should. No one had really came to his birthday, aside from a couple of his personal assistants and piers. Not even West showed up.. He sat his chin down on his hand and requested a shot of beer.
How could hey all forget my awesome birthday? Though, he knew all too well why no one had remembered. The Prussian Empire no longer existed, and no one bothered to care anymore. Not even the creepy woman called Isanna he'd met the other day had showed up.
Gulping down his beer, he felt sleep creeping up on him.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 pm

"Happy birthday Prussia! Sorry I'm late, I had to get your birthday gift at the last minute." Jökla shouted as she entered the albino's house. She shook snow from her hair while taking off her jacket. Underneath was a baby blue sundress, not really appropriate for the time of year. Hanging up her jacket, she began to head to where Gilbert sat, only then noticing he seemed to be falling asleep.

"Wake up you. Why sleep when you still got the rest of the night ahead of you?" she whispered in his ear, her hand resting on his shoulder. Looking carefully at his face, Isanna could see he was still awake, but surely on the verge of sleep.
Now looking even closer, she could swear she saw a hint of sadness in the ruby eyes.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 am

"EYAA!" Gilbert jumped, completely surprised. He felt himself teeter, and then he fell. He ended up bringing Isanna with him, and he landed right on top of her. For a moment, he was dazed, but he scrambled backwards after a couple of seconds. His face felt hot, and it was ruby-red. "W-when did you get here?" Prussia stammered. Over at another table, his glass of beer had smashed on someone's head. Being drunk, the man simply laughed and continued drinking.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Letting out a little yelp, Isanna could feel the weight of the albino as he fell on her. When she realized that he was on top of her, her face became flushed quickly. Once he had risen, she quickly followed, also taking a few steps away from him.

"Uh-uh... J-just a m-minute a-ago..." she stuttered, even more embarrassed than Gilbert, if that was possible. Suddenly wincing, Jökla began rubbing the back of her head. She came upon a shard of glass that she must of landed on after falling. It was small, but still sharp enough to cut into her head. Holding her breath, Isanna pulled out the glass, wincing even more. A low moan escaped Jökla's lips as she did so, and stopped once she held the glass in front of her face.

"H-hopefully it doesn't b-bleed to much..." she whispered, to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Prussia noticed that she'd cut her head on glass, and approached her. "Ah.. Scheiße.. You cut yourself." He suddenly grabbed her hand and began pulling her down a hallway. "I have some bandages in my supply closet," he mumbled, entering a small, messy room. He pulled a transparent box out from under a pair of skis, and opened it. He took out some cotton and bandages. Pressing the cotton to Isanna's injury, he put two bandages over it. "That should hold.."
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Torture. Sweet, sweet torture. That's really the only thing the young Nordic could call this. As he began pulling her towards the closet, all she could think about was how warm his hand felt, especially since her's was cold from being outside a while. That only made her more embarrassed than she was, though it nothing to her face, seeing as it was already as red as it could go. Since there was only this left to do, she began muttering nonsense, spitting out the most random of sounds.

Once he put the bandages on her head, she managed to say, "D-d-da-da-n-n-k-ke..." but it was a bit hard to understand, what with all the stuttering and whatnot.

Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:36 pm

"You welcome..?" he replied awkwardly, taking a small step backwards. "Er.. Why did you come here, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Managing to stop spitting out random gibberish, Isanna looked down, hoping that by not seeing his face, it would be easier to answer his question.

"...W-well... f-for your b-birthd-day of c-cou-rse..." she answered, laughing as she did so. Thanks to her looking away, Jökla had been able to answer, with much more success than she had hoped for.

Last edited by Isanna~Iceland on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 pm

"How did you know it was my birthday?" he asked, slightly confused. Does she stalk me? Gilbert swallowed, not having considered the option before. She had known about his beer obsession, had found him in a blizzard, and now she found out his birth date..? It was strange to even think about; someone actually liking him.. Prussia shook the thought away.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:50 pm

"Oh! I heard it from Iceland, who heard it from Norway, who heard it from Denmark, who heard it from Sweden, who heard it from Finland, who heard it from Estonia, who heard it from Latvia, who heard it from Poland, who heard it from Lithuania, who heard it from Belarus, who heard it from Ukraine, who heard it from Russia, who heard it from China, who heard it from America, who heard it from England, who heard it from France, who heard it from Italy, and he heard it from Germany, who knows your birthday." she lied quickly, surprised she had come up with something so complicated so fast, especially after being extremely flustered. The real reason she knew it, was of course, because she searched it up. Oh, and Prussia: No duh Sherlock. You're talking about the girl who just randomly strolled by your house with a coat and beer. And also brought you something that you will die for.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Prussia blinked, cocking his head. "Why didn't you just ask West in the first place?" Gilbert shook his head, and stepped out of the room. "Come.. have a beer, or something, while you're here.. This way." Vanishing into the hallway, he set off for his private lounge, where onlt his best officials were sitting.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:22 pm

"Why didn't I think of that..." she muttered under her breath, smacking her palm against her forehead. She then realized he had left the room, so she quickly panicked, and went out the open door. Look both ways, she saw him a little ahead, and sped walk up to him, acting as though she had been following him the whole time. Where are we headed now?
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:19 am

Prussia sat down at the bar and ordered two Konzelmann wines. He'd come here simply because he needed some quiet time, and Isanna had just happened to be here.
It's not a date.. The awesome me can be friendly, right?
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Walking into the room, it really felt like a different place. Judging by the living room, you wouldn't expect such a clean, calm, and quiet room to be in the same house. Anyways, Isanna sat down beside the albino, and waited as her drink came to her. Truthfully, she wasn't one to drink, but this was not a time be wimpy. Carefully lifting the glass to her lips, she took a drink, her face scrunching up at the taste. She wanted to gag, but instead, she just took another drink, this time, trying to hide her face.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 am

It was too easy to read Isanna's expression when she tasted the wine, but he bypassed the subject. "Listen to me for a moment.. What are you doing here? Why do you care so much?"
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 am

"Huh? Oh... well, to tell you the truth, I'm a new country as you know, and I don't have many friends. I guess you were my first pick for a friend. Plus you have a lot of friends right? I could meet more through you. So that's why I'm here. So I can be your friend!" she answered with a smile. Yes it was true, but not the whole truth. Fangirling fits in there somewhere. She took another sip of wine, though it disgusted her.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 pm

"Right.. A lot of friends.." Prussia sighed and stared off into the distance, as if looking into the past. "The truth is, I.. I don't have any friends, other than West, but he's my brother.." Taking a sip of his wine, he ceased to continue speaking. It was embarrassing, even for someone as outgoing as Prussia.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:02 pm

"Really? I thought Hungary and Austria were your friends. Along with Italy, Japan, and you've even helped out my brother get some tourists. Am I forgetting someone? Probably not... But otherwise, you do have friends by the looks of it. It's seems like you have more than me, since really, I only know the Nordics. But they're more like family than friends." Isanna explained, wondering why he told her that anyway. Gilbert didn't seem to be the one to tell a random girl the truth about him being lonely. I wonder if he ever told anyone else that...
For some reason she could feel her face start to get warmer. It's confused her, seeing as she's never really gotten drunk before. Guess there's a first for everything. Anyways, she took another drink, only making it worse with each sip.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Prussia quickly ordered two more wines, desperately trying to escape the awkward situation he was wedged in. Within two seconds flat, the glass was gone, and he'd ordered more. A tiny buzzing sound started up in his head. Getting drunk should ease this moment..
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Finishing her first, Isanna saw another one in front of her. Though she had some trouble with the first, she still picked up the glass. This one was gone quicker than she thought, and she just so happened to be getting a buzzing noise as well, but much louder. This is weird... but kinda fun... And that's just what she though about drinking. Not gonna mention her opinion on the whole "with Gilbert" thing.

By now, she probably has had, maybe 5-6 drinks. So she was pretty much drunk under most people's standards.

"I've never been drunk beofre... it feelsh weird... but fun at the shame time!" she told Prussia, sloshing her wine around and giggling a little.

Ooc: If you gots anything you want Gil to say, just tell me, cause you can get drunk in WoW and what you type shows up like you're a drunk person talking. That's how I got my sentence to look more drunkish. (drunkish is not a word)
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Prussia, seeing Isanna was drunk, then ordered six more glasses for himself. All of them were gone within two minutes, and east Germany fell out of his seat. Lying on the floor, Gilbert shouted, "I have an announcement, all!" His strident voice pierced the ears of all in the bar. Grabbing his seat and pulling himself back up, he stepped onto the table top, knocking beer glasses everywhere. "I am beginning the Prussian empire once more, and you're all to join me!"
All of Gilbert's officials and several new arrivals to the room began to cheer loudly and drink. Prussia suddenly laid flat on the counter top and grabbed Isanna's hands. "And this sexy young lady will be Mrs. Prussia!" His eyes were blurry and unfocused, and his mind was foggy. "Don't you agree with me? We'd be the most awesomazing, kick-ass nation in all of the world!"
The poor sap, so drunk that he did not knowing what he was asking..
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 pm

"Aw, you're shweet. But aren't I a lttle too young to be married?... hic" Jökla asked, squeezing Gilbert's hands in return. Even she didn't realize what she was doing, although Isanna seemed to be less drunk. She took one of her hands away to grab another drink, only to find most of them empty. She asked for more, but sadly, it turned out that's all they had for now. The "sexy young lady" ordered a beer instead, only to find the taste even worse.

"Ugh... thish tastes awful... hic!" she whined before taking a big chug. Who really cares about taste when you're drunk anyways? She finished that quickly, and order two more, one for herself, and one for the Prussian.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:25 pm

"You're never to young for love," Prussia insisted, stepping clumsily off of the counter. Suddenly, he swiped Isanna off of her feet and held her. "Come see my bedroom, darling .. Kesese.." A devilish, senseless grin crossed his lips. He began stumbling down the hallway, and opened a door. His bedroom was dark, with the blinds covering the window. "See, my little pretty? I have a very nice bed.. Hic!"

ooc: You should have her whack him over the head with a beer glass and knock him out, so he doesn't.. eue
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Ooc: ... I literally want to be Isanna when I read that... o3o

Ic:
"It ish nice! But I want to shtay a vrgin... hic." she laughed, and tried lightly patting his face, but ended up smacking him really hard. She let out a giggle and took another sip of the beer she currently held. Thank goodness they would pass out in the next few posts.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:12 am

Prussia fell backwards and to the ground. Having he drank almost every night since the dissolution of the Prussian Empire, the hit easily knocked his clouded brain into unconsciousness.
Eastern Germany would probably be out for the rest of the night.

ooc: When Isanna gets knocked out, then I can make the second part to it, when they wake up in the morning, floofy shit, you know? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)   Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Birthday.. (for Isanna only)
Page 1 of 1