Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The kind crafty man....with an elephant named toto ^.^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wales~Thailand

PostSubject: The kind crafty man....with an elephant named toto ^.^   Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Name: Thailand...ana~

Appearance:
He is depicted as with dark brown wavy hair and glasses. He is stated to look good in white, and looks to be around 22 years old. His military uniform is a white jacket with matching slacks, and he wears a shoulder sash and medals. In his color chibi released on one of the playing cards sent out with the Official Artbook, he is shown wearing a white uniform with a yellow sash. He also carries what appears to be a Lai Thai Carving Knife.

Personality:
He has the verbal tic of saying "Ana~", and talks with polite, formal speech. He refers to himself as 自分 (A slightly formal and old fashioned I), and he treasures his friends and family. He loves Pad Thai, and is known for cooking dishes that are either really sweet, really spicy, or really hot. When working, he devotes himself to it completely, and he'll counter things with unbelievably tricky diplomacy. Most of the time, however, he is said to be fun-loving and carefree, and is very absent-minded.
He fought on the side of the Axis Powers and after losing the war was one of the few Asian countries to retain his independence. After the war, he got a pet elephant named Toto, whom he dotes on to the point that it's a bit overweight and carefree. (( alright this time i kno hes official so i copied this from a site ^.^))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isanna

PostSubject: Re: The kind crafty man....with an elephant named toto ^.^   Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Canada WTF Some people are really devoted to their work. You, my little friend, might just be one of those (I know I'm not >3<).

Approvified~ You can call me Icee. I'm mainly on this account but if you need any admin help, I would be happy to get on my other one. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'll do my best to answer ^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wales~Thailand

PostSubject: Re: The kind crafty man....with an elephant named toto ^.^   Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 pm

*bows* why thank you i tend to do a lot of research on anime i like ^.^ :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The kind crafty man....with an elephant named toto ^.^   

Back to top Go down

The kind crafty man....with an elephant named toto ^.^
Page 1 of 1