Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Random Topic (Whoever can join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suefrone

Suefrone

A Random Topic (Whoever can join) Empty
PostSubject: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:12 am

Suefrone walked around the Neutral Zone bored out of her mind. Her hope of meeting other countries was slowly fading. She was hoping to find some here today.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:58 am

Iceland was also one with nothing to do. Ever since his little sister has been spending all her time with Prussia, which confused him, he had nothing to do. And with no tourists coming, he had no reason to stay home. Especially with his brother there. I wish I really wasn't related to Norway... he thought for seemed to be the millionth time.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Suefrone gave a sigh, and stopped for a few moments to think of something to do. She looked at a tree the was a few meters ahead of her. She gave a slight smile as she thought of something that only a bored person was gonna do, and she was gonna do it. She started sprinting towards the tree, and when she got close enough she jumped up and grabbed the lowest branch. Until it was to late the she noticed the branch was slick and fell flat on her face. She sat up a bit dazed, but nothing really injured. She blinked a couple of times before coming out of her daze and when she did then she felt the red liquid run down on her face. She lifted her hand to feel on her forehead a cut.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Noticing this crazy girl's attempt to climb, Iceland was about to turn away when he noticed the blood stream down her face. He ran up to her, hoping the young girl was okay.

"Are you okay? You know you should do that." he scolded her, somehow feeling a sense of deja vu. Maybe it's because his little sister once tried that before, and had almost the same result. Iceland bent down to look at Suefrone's face, when he saw the red eyes that were hers. They look exactly like Prussia's...

"I didn't know he had a sister..." he mumbled, oblivious to the fact that she had no idea what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 pm

"I know. I know. It was stupid." Suefrone gave a sigh. She removed her hand from her forehead to see a bloody hand. "Great... I guess that is what I get for something foolish."

She gave a sigh. "I am Suefrone by the way."
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:51 pm

"Well, just remember not to do that again." he sighed, a little confused as to why he was scolding a random girl.

"I'm Iceland. Nice to meet you." he held out his hand, not realizing that she had blood on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:59 pm

"I will don't worry." She looked at his hand and she shoke it with her other hand that was not covered in blood. "What are you doing over here anyway Iceland?" She put her bloody hand back on her cut to try and stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 pm

"I was bored, and didn't want to stay around my brother. Plus my sister's always out with Prussia these days, so we've been spending less time together. Speaking of Prussia, are you his sister or something? Your eyes look exactly the same..." he commented, looking at her eyes once again. It was scary how similar they looked.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Suefrone paused for a moment trying to think of who this Prussia person was. "I'm sorry who? I don't know this Prussia. And I don't even know if I have siblings." She stood up with her hand still on her forehead. "Could you take me some where I can get this fixed? I am kinda far from my home..."
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Ooc: Look closely at this topic... You see it? See? Right there. Yup. Fluff is there . I realized that at school, and kinda fell in love with the idea of IceSue. <3 It's cute if you think about it.

Ic:
"That's strange..." he whispered, but shrugged it off. No use going on about someone's blood line. He noticed her standing, which concerned him, seeing as she wasn't careful to stand to fast. He also stood, his knees a little cramped from bending.

"Oh, ya sure. I'm a little far as well, but I know where the keep the bandages." Iceland explained and lead the way to the large building that stood there.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:08 pm

ooc: IT'S SO FLUFFY! XD lol jk Yes I see the fluff I was thinking about this last night. and Your right it is cute :D

Suefrone followed behind him, her hand felt like it was glued to her forehead in a never ending face palm. She winced as she tried to move her palm away from her forehead.

Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Ooc: Icey: Love me, not my stupid brother!
x3 *shot*

Ic:
"Don't even try. Keeping pressure on a wound helps anway." he hissed, knowing her motive without even turning around. It was like he had eyes on the back of his head. Well, that's what you get for living with the Nordics, Icey.

They eventually reached a nurse's office after walking through a maze of halls for what seemed to be hours. When they entered the room, it appeaqred to be empty. Grabbing the nearest First Aid kit, Iceland sighed and opened the white and red box. He found what he was looking for, and opened a small packet, which held a small cloth soaked in rubbing ahlcohol (can't spell on iPod...).

"This might sting." he warned before carefully removin her hand from her forhead and rubbing the cloth on her cut.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Occ: ono But but but but but Your both so Awesome! DX

Suefrone winced as the cloth went on her cut, but it felt better after a moment. She mumbled something then said something in a hushed tone, "Thank you for helping me." She kept her face down looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Ooc: You must pick one! And one only! Icey: Pick me. I'm nicer.

Ic:
"It's no problem..." he mumbled back, his face becoming slightly red. Quickly applying a bandage to the wound, he put everything away and looked back at the brunette.

"That should be good for now. Remember to be careful." he told her before heading out the door. He was about to close it behind him when he remembered what she said. 'Could you take me some where I can get this fixed? I am kinda far from my home...' Letting out a large sigh, Iceland looked back at her. He couldn't let this girl go home alone. Could he?

"Since you said your far away, I'll take you home. Don't want to take any chances of you getting hurt again." he told her, his face growing more red as he spoke. This was the first time he ever blushed like this before. Why was that? It wasn't like he cared too much or anything. He just felt obligated to help her, seeing as he was there when Suefrone was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:21 pm

ooc: But but but but but but but but but but but but but but but DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX I can't choose! * Head falls on desk blood pouring from head* *Rises as ghost* My head exploded... ;n;

Suefrone tilted her head, "Are you cold or something?" knowing it was a blush but she didn't want to mention that. So she decided to act oblivious. She sood up more carefully this time, "Thanks.." She said in a hushed tone. She wasn't used to so much help.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Ooc: o-o You okay?

Ic:
"Actually, it's warmer here than at my house..." he lied, hoping she couldn't tell what his blush was really from. He lead the way out, and towards the front where his car was parked. Hearing her thank him again, he replied with another "No problem...".
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:03 pm

She gave a sigh. Going home? Why go there? It just gonna be boring. She tucked her hands into her pockets as she followed him out the door. "So Iceland, What is it like at your house?" She asked avoiding his gaze, by looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 pm

"Uhh... well actually warmer than you would think. There are hot springs, but also icebergs. There are a bunch of geysers and volcanoes. Also in the middle, there is a bunch of sand and mountains, so nobody lives there." he explained, curious as to why she asked him about his home. They came upon the car, and Iceland went to his side, unlocking it and getting in. He unlocked the passenger's door, and pushed it open from the inside for her.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Suefrone looked at the car for a moment then got inside. Her face expressionless. "Can I go to your house?" She asked randomly, "It's quite boring at my house." She looked away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:24 pm

That actually caught him completely off guard, which of course only made his blushing problem worse. He had just met her, and yet she was asking to come over.

"Þetta er óþægilega ..." he said in his native tongue, thankful she didn't understand. "I guess... if you can stand my brother, that is." he sighed and started the engine.

~Time Warp~

Arriving in the parking lot, he was surprised to find the light on. Sure Norway was there, but he never put the light on. That must mean...

"Bróðir!" called a girl from the porch. It turned out she had to leave Prussia's early, so she decided to spend some time at home. Isanna waved at Iceland with a smile on her face, until she noticed another person in the car. Now her smile turned into a grin, and she began laughing.

"Guess you finally decided to get some!" she joked as her brother stepped out of the car, face bright red from the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Suefrome stepped out of the car and glared at the girl. Clearly she did not like the joke. She frowned also. Her cut still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 pm

"Guð minn! You have Prussia's eyes! Are you his sister? Oh, I'm Isanna by the way. So are you? If so, what's his favourite brand of beer? And wurst? And do you know what size clothes he wears? Oh, what about colors! What colors does he like? He never told me he had a sister... I have to talk to him about it now! Wait, maybe you could come too. And wait, why are you here anyways? I mean, I just made a joke, but it's not true is it? Noo... it's not... So I was right? I mean you were really going to have s-mrph!" she was cut off bye Iceland's hand covering her mouth.

"That's not why she's here... and stop scaring her with your ranting." he scolded, sighing deeply. "Suefrone, this is my sister Isanna. She's annoying, but you can get use to her." he said, earning a muffled retort from the girl.

"Isanna, this is Suefrone. I met here at the Neutral Zone when she cut her head. I thought I might as well help her out, so she's here now." he lied, not really wanting to tell his sister about her asking to come over.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Her eyes didn't lessen from the glare, "Nice to meet you. Anyway like I said to Iceland when I first meet him, I have no idea who this Prussia person is." She turned to Iceland have that 'well what now look' on her face.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 pm

"Well, I guess that just makes me seem crazy then." Isanna laughed after being released. Turningc to her with a large grin, she began explaining why she was there.

"Since Prussia had some work to do, I came home early. Norway and Denmark went to Sweden's since they were bored. And of course Finlandr was there too. Oh, I also got some licorice." she explained before heading back into the house. Iceland had caught Suefrone's glance, and he replied with a shrugged. He too weet inside, but held the door for their guest.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Suefrone stepped into the house, really wanting to explore but, she decided not to. Then coming up with a question that crossed her mind, "Who is Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland?" She asked. Wow she seemed really clueless now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Random Topic (Whoever can join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next