Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Random Topic (Whoever can join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isanna

Isanna

A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Before Jökla could speak again, Iceland had placed his hand over her mouth yet again.

"I think you've done enough talking for today." he sighed, before turning to Suefrone to explain.

"Norway is my and Isanna's brother. Denmark, Sweden and Finland, are our friends of sorts. Us six make up the Nordics." he explained simply.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:51 pm

She kept looking around the house as best as she could without moving. "Oh cool.." She replied not really thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:06 pm

"How could you not know who I am? Kesese.." a rather scratchy voice said. Prussia magically appeared out of nowhere. Gilbird fluttered around his head, making tiny chirping noises. Prussia suddenly grabbed the bird and glared at it. "That wasn't very awesome of you to say," he scolded, looking as if he were to squish the poor animal.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Suefrone turned to face Prussia. She stood their and looked at him for a moment. She then tilted her head to the side, "Who are you?" Her red eyes blinked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Feeling a sudden tug on his hand, the Nordic boy noticed Isanna begin to struggle for freedom. Wow she's strong... was all Iceland could think as he added his other hand to the fight.

"Hjálp! She'll kill me to talk to him!" he nearly shouted as his sister pulled at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Prussia blinked, turning his head towards Suefrone, dropping Gilbird in the process. "Who.. Who are you?" he countered, equally puzzled. Her eyes.. They were the same awesome red as his! How could this be? Narrowing his eyes, he scratched his head, confusion swimming in his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 pm

"I'm Suefrone." She studied him a bit more. His eyes were like hers. "Like I said, who are you?" She asked once more.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:12 pm

"I'm Prussia," he murmured, still awed by their likeness. He hadn't even noticed the struggling Iceland and Isanna, nor the dazed Gilbird.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Finally managing to elbow her brother in the gut, Isanna was freed, and quite pleased too.

"Prussia! I'm glad you came! Wait... how did you even find my house?" she asked, cocking her head at the Prussian. She sure told him a lot, but never where she lived. This made the girl curious. But should that really matter when Iceland's on the floor in pain?
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Whirling around, slightly started by Isanna, Prussia shrugged. "I was talking o Denmark the other day, and he told me. I don't know why I came here.. Maybe England poofed me here."
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaworld.rpg-board.net
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Suefrone looked at Iceland who was on the floor. She walked over to him and crouched down, "Are you okay?" She asked in a soft tone. Still thinking about the fact that her and Prussia had the same eyes.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Now although Isanna was nodding in agreement with the Prussian, she was in fact thinking he came to see her. Which was probably likely, seeing as he liked her without knowing it.

"Ya, I'm fine. My sister's just... really strong..." he replied, grunting in pain as he tried to stand.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Was Icee crazy? The Awesome Prussia said nothing like that!

Gilbert raised an eyebrow at Isanna, blinking. "You're kind of scary for a girl.. Well, not like that Belarus creep.."
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Suefrone gave Iceland a smile then looked at Prussia, "Do you know why I have eyes like yours?" She blurted out her thoughts without even thinking. She quickly stopped herself before she could as any more question.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:40 pm

In fact, she was slightly. But he did think it.

"Thank you? I think... Wait... was that a compliment? Or an insult?" she asked, also raising an eyebrow. Did he really just say that? Like, omg. He like, totally did! Isanna was quite shocked by this. Maybe more hurt than shocked. And of course this little mistake made her forget about Suefrone and Iceland. Well actually Prussia just being there made her forget about everything else.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:08 am

Prussia focused his attention once more on Suefrone. "Why?"

Gilbird suddenly flew up into the air and landed on Isanna's head. It chirped something. Gilbert twitched, but he tried to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Suefrone looked off to the side. "It's just bugging me.."
Back to top Go down
Norway

Norway

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:10 pm

ooc: Let's make this an even harder choice for poor Coon.. >8D I present.. Eyulf Frode!

"What's going on here?" an uninterested voice sounded. Norway popped into the group, standing next to Iceland. "I saw Prussia walk over my yard to get here, and I-" Suefrone suddenly caught his attention. Eyulf blinked, completely forgetting about the others around him. "Who are you?" Norway felt his heart beat at a faster pace than he was comfortable with. It perplexed him greatly.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:42 pm

occ: * Hyperventilates* ><

Suefrone faced Norway, "I am Suefrone." She studied him for a moment then thought he was handsome, just like Iceland and Romano. Oh how she was conflicted. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Ooc: Mine *hugs Sue protectively*

Ic:
Iceland let out a deep and angered sigh when his brother had entered the room. He really didn't like that guy.

"He's Norway. My brother." he spat the final word. Why couldn't he be a descendant of some Tribe native to Iceland? It was just unfair to him, in his mind.

"Welcome back Norge..." Isanna managed to say as a lump rose in her throat. Stupid Prussia.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Suefrone gave a sigh, "At least you have a brother.." She stood there staring at Iceland, for some strange reason she wanted to tackle him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random Topic (Whoever can join)   A Random Topic (Whoever can join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Random Topic (Whoever can join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2